A. IS TO, ARE TO, AM TO
1. He is to go to market.
2.They are to play the match.
3. I am to take tea.
B. WAS TO, WERE TO
1. She was to wash the clothes.
2. We were to pluck the flowers.
C. HAS TO, HAVE TO, HAD TO (obligation)
1. Elisa has to wash the clothes daily.
2. He has to cook the food daily.
3. Icha and Firda have to work very hard.
1. I had to go to the station.
2. Mohan had to take medicine.
3. We had to help him.
D. SHALL HAVE TO, WILL HAVE TO
1. I shall have to accompany him tomorrow.
2. Meena will not have to go to office.
3. Shall we have to take the exam again?
E. DO, DOES, DID
1. She does take exercise in the morning.
2. They do play cricket on Sunday.
3. We do read at night.
1. She did steal.
2. I did go there.
1. Do meet me tomorrow.
2. Do go there.
3. Never tell a lie.